- Should you have allergies, it’s important you let us know.
- If you are vegan, dairy intolerant or Coeliac (gluten free) it’s no problem.
- Please bring your own shampoo, toothbrush and other personal toiletry items. Fresh towels are supplied.
- For a variety of reasons, the villa is an alcohol free zone. We understand some people smoke, so there will be a designated smoking area for those who do.
- Paramount is a respectful attitude to other guests and staff.
- Medical Insurance is not provided for clients. Like any other traveller, it’s recommended you organise this before arriving. If you are privately insured at home, your provider will usually have available discounted travel insurance for its members. If not, there are a number of companies providing this service. In the unlikely occurrence there is a medical issue, the staff at the villa will make sure you are attended by the best Doctors available.
- Pack lightly. You don’t need a lot of clothing here.
- There is no Malaria in Bali.
- ATMs link to your normal savings account at home. So no need for large amounts of cash or travellers’ cheques … your ATM card should suffice.
- Guests will be met at the airport by a driver in a private, air-conditioned vehicle. If arriving a day or 2 before the retreat, you will be driven to your hotel … as long as it is in the South Bali area. If arriving the same day as the retreat, you will be brought directly to the retreat villa. Lunch is always provided on arrival at the villa, so there’s no need to grab anything on the way. Transfers after the retreat are not included but we can assist you with arrangements.
“Like many who have attended Mitch’s incredible retreat, I also followed my intuition after reading about the retreat online. Wow! I am soooooo very grateful I did. Mitch has lived in Bali for many years and has met the most wonderful people. Thank you so much Mitch for introducing us to some of these incredibly gifted people. I feel so blessed. For the entire week, I felt so supported and loved, in a completely non-judgmental environment. Each of Mitch’s staff were so very special and looked after us so beautifully and without wanting anything in return, other than knowing we were comfortable and supported. Made quietly made us food with love and also shared so many other gifts with us. The external team Mitch brought to us to help us along the way, from Yoga Instructors to energy healers…(in many forms)..was out of this world!!! I loved each and every one of you and each experience contributed enormously to my personal development and healing. I am eternally grateful to you all. Thank you also to Pinio, Ashley, Darrien and Teresa for holding space and sharing so much laughter with me – I wouldn’t have wanted to share the experience with anyone else!!!! I can’t recommend the retreat more highly. From the bottom of my heart, thank you Mitch for following your intuition starting this retreat so many years ago. XXXXXXXXXXX”
Katy (Sydney) – Nov 2019 Retreat